4 week Intensive Program
Is this program for you? The four week intensive program is designed to help couples develop concrete skills and gain insight regarding ways to improve the quality of their relationship. Often, couples may be interested in making improvements but don’t want to or don’t have time to commit to long term couples therapy. This program is designed to give you the tools to master skills to improve your relationship in a shorter timeframe with clear objectives and practical research based knowledge. Sessions are individualized as needed to fit specific needs of each couple as this is a session, rather than a group format. Couples will develop awareness and skills related to each learning objective below.
- Identify communication patterns and reactions to stress.
- Learn communication skills to increase understanding and to feel heard.
- Conflict resolution.
- Learn skills to self-sooth during disagreements.
- Increase ability to express yourself effectively.
- Increase connection and fun.
- Decrease your risk level of infidelity and boundary violations.
- Learn skills to effectively provide and receive validation and empathy.
- Learn ways to honor and celebrate each individual differences.
- Create a shared relationship vision and renewal of commitments.
Additional sessions may be added if requested by participants at normal session cost. Please note that results are based on the effort of each participant. Skills and information will be provided and outcomes truly depend on conscious effort from each partner. From my experience, I notice that couples who tend to benefit to most, are motivated to learn, accountable for their role in challenges, and set an intention to be open to learning about themselves and their partners.
Cost $599.00 for four 60 minute sessions. If either partner is in a helping profession, the cost is discounted to $549.00