- I provide support to people seeking personal and professional fulfillment.
- I can provide you with the tools, support, and coaching to help you achieve your best life, with meaningful relationships and a fulfilling career.
I can help you learn how to:
- Achieve Goals
- by breaking them down into simple steps that are attainable and enjoyable.
- Move Beyond Fears
- by observing your patterns, diving into experiences and re-focusing on what is important to you in those moments.
- Make Decisions with Ease
- by identifying and adhering to your boundaries and standards of integrity
Let’s talk about Coaching a bit, shall we?
What is a Coach?
- As a Coach, I will help you identify to your goals, create a plan to achieve them, and provide support as you work towards them. I am professionally trained through the Coach Institute of Orange County, an accredited coaching school by the International Coaching Federation, to help you maximize your potential and reach your desired results.
What Does a Coach Do?
- A Coach encourages and provides guidance to clients on professional and personal issues. With a Coach, you work on specific professional projects, personal goals and transitions.
- Working with a Coach will help you grow by providing an objective analysis of your target situation, identify any limiting beliefs and obstacles you’re facing, and assist in developing a plan of action for you to achieve the outcomes you want.
Is Coaching like Unlicensed Therapy?
- Many people wonder about the difference between Coaching and therapy. Coaching focuses on your present situation and possible future outcomes. It accepts your current reality and seeks to improve your likely outcomes as you move forward. Coaches are not health professionals and do not diagnose you.
- There are many types of service providers available to support you. My commitment to you is that I will provide you with information so that you can find the best fit for you.
Why Work with a Coach?
- People work with a Coach so that they can do more tomorrow than they can do today.
- They want to grow in ways that enable them to perform to the best of their abilities and beyond.
- People from all walks use Coaches, from actors, creatives and homemakers, to small business owners, managers, and professionals.
- All Coaching clients see a gap between where they are and where they want to be.
- They work with a Coach to help them reach their goals in a faster or more efficient way.
- When you ask yourself “why should I work with a Coach?”, what you’re really asking is why you’d want to be better at the things that are important to you.
Common Topics I work With People On
- These are some of the common steps clients often take while working with a Coach.
- Identifying goals
- And making them quantifiable
- Making a plan of action
- That outlines a growth path to success
- Identifying limiting beliefs
- So you can move beyond your doubts, worries, and fears.
- Career & Purpose
- Discover where you want to go next and how to get there.
- Work toward Financial Independence
- Put your true values and intentions into action.
- Personal and Professional Relationships
- Navigate your personal and professional relationships with ease.
- Health & Well-Being
- Learn to work with your body and co-create your physical experience.
- Leadership & Professional Skills
- Hone your ability to empower others
- Other Popular Coaching Topics:
- Getting promotions
Achieving fitness goals
Starting a new business or growing an existing one
Managing an important life or business transition
- While different Coaches approach the work in different ways, Coaching typically begins in a structured format. As we work together to create a custom action plan, our unique dynamic will grow organically from our interactions together.
- First, we’ll work together to define your vision.
- This is what drives you, and it is the basis for your goals.
- Next, we’ll identify any limiting beliefs and barriers that might be holding you back.
- Finally, we’ll set long-term and short-term goals, based on your core values, that are in the sweet spot:
- Not so close that they’re too easy, and not so far that you won’t try, but just at the edge of challenging and achievable.
- In doing so, we will also identify the potential barriers or impediments to progress you may encounter on your path.
- At this time, we will work together to determine which steps and paths to take at specific times in the action plan.
- These steps will support your progress toward your end goal, and I will be your accountability partner to keep you on track.
- If adjustments to your steps or goals are necessary, we will work together to modify your plans so you can stay committed to your own improvement.
- Flexible, on an as-needed basis
- 50 min Coaching Sessions
- 3 Month Package
- 2 Bi-Weekly (50 Min) Coaching Sessions Per Month
- 6 Sessions
- 3 Month Package, Weekly Sessions
- 4 Weekly (50 min) Coaching Sessions Per Month
- 12 Sessions
HOW DOES COACHING WORK?
Initially, we’ll assess your current position and use that as a benchmark to measure your progress.
From there, we’ll work to create a plan of action that includes all your potential paths and the resources available to you.
All of this is not to say that plans can’t change.
If you are ready to take yourself to the next level and maximize your potential, schedule a discovery call to discuss how we can up-level the rest of your life.
Plans and Rates:
3 Month Plan – Bi-Weekly
$840 Package ($140 per Session)
3 Month Plan – Weekly
$1,620 Package ($135 per Session)