4 week Intensive Curriculum on Reversing Dating Patterns
Is this program for you? This curriculum is great for women who want to work one on one with a therapist with concrete objectives to help you to gain clarity on your dating blind spots and to gain insight on what you truly desire in a relationship and how to invite a healthy and meaningful relationship into your life. Often, I find that people may not be ready or have time to commit to long term therapy, but are motivated to gain awareness and improve their lives. I created this curriculum to give that boost to help you adjust your dating compass and head in the right direction for you! Singles will develop insight into:
- Past relationship patterns
- Discover reasons why they are attracted to certain types of people or relationships.
- Identify personal strengths, personality traits, and increase self-awareness as well as self-compassion
- Develop insight regarding the road blocks, people pleasing tendencies, and self-defeating patterns.
- Re-evaluate relationship needs and develop clear perspective on what you are looking for in a relationship.
- Learn the Red Flags of dating to avoid relationships with narcissists, people who are not ready to commit at the level you desire, or those who may have abusive qualities.
- Learn skills to assert yourself with confidence and dignity
- Learn to reject negative treatment from dating partners.
- Increase habits that promote self-love and personal wellness.
- Develop skills to identify and communicate your needs to others.
Additional sessions may be added if requested by participants at normal session cost. Please note that results are based on the effort of each participant. Skills and information will be provided and outcomes truly depend on your conscious effort and curiosity to learn about yourself. In my experience, I notice that singles who tend to benefit to most, are motivated to learn, accountable for their role in challenges, and set an intention to be open to learning about themselves and taking steps towards reaching new goals.
Cost is 439.00. If in a helping field, the cost is 388.00